7 easy steps make Trendy Red a success!
- Complete the registration form and send it back by fax or by email to your local Heart and Stroke office.
The person in charge will receive a campaign pack including:
- Promotional posters
- Promotional flyers to distribute amongst your employees to show your support to our cause.
- Trendy Red paper hearts to create the “Mosaic of Hearts” (includes draw tickets).
- Envelope to collect draw tickets and funds raised
- Email sample inviting your colleagues to participate to the campaign
- Install your promotional material in strategic places within your organization (posters and “Mosaic of Hearts”).
- Organize a Trendy Red launch activity to mobilize members of your organization!
- Follow-up with an incentive email to boost participation (Sample provided).
Coordinate the official Trendy Red day on February 14th *. Be creative and take Trendy Red pictures! The most creative picture will win their organization a Hero in Thirty training (a 30-minute CPR course offered to 24 employees within your organization).
* Organizations can designate another day to hold the event.
- Send the funds raised, draw tickets and your team’s Trendy Red pictures to your regional Heart and Stroke Foundation office.